Thursday, August 12, 2010

Recipe: buffalo wings


The first time I tasted the buffalo wings of Shakeys, I just can't help but try to cook the same at home. Tody and I bought 4pcs of chicken wings from Monterey near his apartment. I told him, I'm going to cook it like the one we ate in Shakey's.

So, I began preparing the ingredients, salt, pepper, flour, hot sauce. Then, after almost an hour, we ate my own version of buffalo wings. The first things was, it didn't tastes like Shakey's! Ha!ha! It's bland! Not as tasty as I want it to be. It lacks salt and chili powder...I'm kinda disappointed with my first time to cook this recipe. We still ate the 4 pieces of buffalo wings though and told myself I'll do better next time.

After a week, I cooked buffalo wings again and this time I could say it's perfect, although not exactly like Shakey's version, still it tastes great, not too little or too much salt. I added cayenne powder in my ingredients and changed the Jufran hot sauce to Mama Sita's and Tody said, it tastes good!

Now, I've learned, I shall not give up especially in cooking tasty food and I shall not be contented eating bland recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment