Monday, September 20, 2010

Nothing much...life's like that!

Oh, had it been ages since the last time I posted something here? What happened to me? Where was I during those times? Busy, maybe? Or simply, not too inspired to write something or anything that amuses me?

Sometimes, there'll always be times or at some point in your life where you just want to sit still, wait for the rain to drop, the sun to shine, or just go on with your life, thinking about nothing, just getting along with what's happening around.

And when nothing special happens, you'd suddenly ask yourself, why did I waste my time? Shouldn't I be doing the things I love? Shouldn't I be spending more time with the people who care a lot about me than to those I care about, but doesn't care as much? Shouldn't I stop whining about the clogged sink? Shouldn't I wait for that notice to come? Shouldn't I wait for someone still to wake me up in my dreams?

I got so much in my mind, an endless what abouts, what ifs, and whys and sometimes, when I could no longer contain them, I just keep silent, shut myself from the world, switch off my phone and laptop, switch off the light in my room and lock the door.

This is where I find comfort. I pray. I just lie on my bed and pray. I pray that when I get up and go out of my room, my mind is clear to what I'm going to do next then, i fall asleep and dream...

2 comments:

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

Post a Comment