Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On giving a chance...

How funny sometimes, we ended up with the person we hate or I should say we like the least, but eventually learn to love them because of their personalities that were unknown to us unless, we give them the chance to prove us otherwise.

I've given the chance to someone whom I've met at the office almost a year ago. It wasn't a chance meeting. We just met due to unavoidable circumstances -:)

Then we began sharing thoughts, ideas and experiences. He maybe younger than me, but I find him mature enough to handle relationship (or maybe because of his past experiences? hmm...).

What really caught my attention about this person was his way of replying to my inquiries (or maybe because of his past experiences, again? and maybe too, it's my lack of experience with matters like these. hmm...). He intrigues me. Or I'm just being too transparent and he was able to read it? But I'm just being myself. Just the simple me, no pretentions whatsoever.

We are just starting out. Just enjoyin' the moment whatever there is to enjoy and we'll just see where this would lead us.

To be continued...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha! anong kaguluhan ito?? uy kwento! kilala ko ba to? hehe naks naman, may lovelife! buti ka pa, ako soon! haha (fighting spirit ito! hehe)

LiUniZe said...

Soon... :=)

Post a Comment