Friday, July 2, 2010

I wanna go out of town!



After our recent trip in Boracay and Bohol, I feel like going out of town again! This time, i wanna go to a place where I can enjoy nature, smell fresh air, bathe in waterfalls, where I could shout out loud and no one would even ever care. A picturesque landscape! A place where I can wear a scarf around my neck, a boots, a brown boots to be specific, the one I've worn way back in college, wear a dress down to my ankle, no not a tube dress! maybe an off-shoulder dress so I could show off my not so broad shoulder matched with a white brim hat! Perfect!

Still thinking, whom should i go out of town with? With my one and only son? my best bud? my beau? my mom? my dad? with a stranger? Absolutely not! I haven't had that figured out yet.

But once I get the chance to go out of town again, I would definitely spend it with someone who shares the same passion and adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment