Friday, March 5, 2010

On giving a chance (Part II) - Falling in Love...

Last January 3, we met finally. I was so excited to see him again after almost a month of just texting and calling. It was mixed emotions actually, i was nervous, walking back and forth in our living room and then suddenly, someone knocked on the door, opened it and there he is, standing in front of me! The guy I met almost a year ago, the guy who won my heart inspite of all the facts i presented him. That was the start of my new found love.

They say, true love comes not just once in a lifetime. But what I believe in is that, love comes in, when you welcome it in your life. They say, you can't give love, if you don't have love in you. That's true. Need I say more?

Right now, i'm happy being with him. He makes me smile, let me be myself when i'm with him, he understands me, and he's a sweet person. How can I not fall in love with him? How can I not be sure he's the one i'm looking for?

We all know, once you get ouf of your room, you'll see someone else, someone who is better, someone who is more handsome/beautiful, someone who is more understanding, someone who is more sweeter, etc., etc., etc. Would you always welcome in your life that someone better than who you are already with? I've heard this question once in a late night radio program and was moved by it. He's right, if we won't be contented with the one we choose to be with, we can never be happy, if we keep on looking on that someone, we might be loosing the one whom we truly love.

Being in a relationship is a great experience, we learn a lot from the other person at the same time we learn to know more about ourselves. And right now, i'm happy to know that this person i'm with knows how to bring out the best in me and in return he has my love, faithfulness and full support in all his endeavors in life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment